Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. In the Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
“Company” means Querencia Consultants Limited, trading as Querencia Consultants
“Member means any person that has completed and submitted the online or in the house registration form (the “Registration Form”) at the Querencia Consultants Website www.querenciaconsultants.com and which registration has been accepted by the Company. “Studio” means Querencia Consultants Virtual Studio via Zoom.
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions.
2. References in the Terms and Conditions to the singular will include the plural and vice versa and references to the masculine gender will include references to the feminine gender.
3. The Terms and Conditions are incorporated into the Registration Form.
4. The Company reserves the right to vary and revoke the Terms and Conditions from time to time which variation it may consider necessary or desirable for the regulation of the affairs of the Studio and the conduct of Members. Any such changes will be notified to Members and, until revoked, are and will be binding on Members.
5. The Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
1. Subject to condition 2.2, when a person has completed the Registration Form he / she will become a Member of the Studio.
2. Acceptance of a person as a Member is in the absolute discretion of the Company.
3. The Company reserves the right to expel from the Studio, suspend for a specific period or refuse to renew the membership of any Member whose conduct is or may, in the Company’s reasonable opinion, be injurious to the character of the Studio or which amounts to a breach of the Terms and Conditions or where such expulsion is otherwise in the interests of the other Members of the Studio. Any Member so expelled will forthwith cease to be a Member of the Studio and will not be entitled to any refund for any period during which his membership is suspended.
4. If a Member brings a guest to the Studio for a session that guest must before the commencement of the relevant session become a Member in accordance with and subject to the Terms and Conditions.
5. Subject to any statutory right of cancellation, payments for Memberships and Classes are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions.
6. Monthly subscription
The provisions of this condition 6 shall only apply to a Member that applies for a Monthly Subscription Membership by monthly Auto-Pay, direct debit, standing order or debit or credit card.
7. Any Member, who is purchasing classes by Subscription, shall be entitled to participate in an unlimited number of classes at the Studios until they cancel their subscription.
8. Subscription fees must be paid in accordance with these Terms and Conditions irrespective of whether or not the Member uses the Studios’ facilities.
9. Subscription fees may be increased at the Company’s discretion. Members shall be given at least 10 working days’ notice of any increase in Subscription fees.
10. Any Member who is purchasing classes by Subscription agrees that they can cancel their Subscription any time and the cancellation is immediate. No refunds are available.
11. Subject to condition 11 and any right of the Company to cancel or suspend the Subscription, the Subscription will continue indefinitely unless and until a Member cancels their Monthly Subscription by themselves online or by written request to the Company, giving one clear calendar months’ notice of the desired cancellation date. No refunds shall be given to Members in respect of any Subscription fees that have been paid.
12. It is the responsibility of the Member to cancel any direct debit or standing order with his / her bank on termination of his Subscription. The Company cannot be held liable for any payments processed due to the failure of a Member to cancel a direct debit or standing order.
13. Members who do not wish to accept a change proposed by the Company to any Subscription fees may cancel their Subscription by giving notice to the Company in accordance with condition 12. The Member giving notice must continue to pay subscriptions at the rate current immediately prior to any proposed increase until the end of such notice period
14. If the Subscription is paid by debit or credit card (or any Subscription fees remain outstanding beyond the due date) the Member unconditionally and irrevocably authorises the Company to debit any credit or debit card provided by the Member with the monthly Subscription fee (or any outstanding fees) without notice to the Member.
15. Any memberships or class cards and packages, including Introductory Offer and Drop In, must be activated six (6) months from the purchase date, unless stated otherwise in terms and conditions of the particular package. Any memberships, class packages and cards that are not activated within 6 months from purchase date will be deemed invalid.
STUDIO OPENING TIMES
1. Details of session times at the Studio may vary from time to time. Session times will be published by the Studio and will be available either at the Studio or at www.querenciaconsultants.com
1. Details of session prices and gift certificate prices are available either at www.querenciaconsultants.com or directly from the Studio and will be such prices as determined by the Company from time to time.
2. A Member may not attend any session at the Studio without first booking and or paying for the relevant session.
3. Payments for sessions and gift certificates in any amount are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in the Terms and Conditions.
If a package is bought and only part used there will be no refund available for the remaining sessions
4. A Member may only buy gift certificates for other Members.
1. Members are advised not to undertake strenuous physical activities without first seeking medical advice if they have concerns over their physical condition. The Studio reserves the right to refuse access to any Member if, in its absolute discretion, it considers that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by the use of such facilities.
When our classes are being held online via live video stream. Your wellbeing is important to us, and as you will be practicing without the physical presence of a teacher in the room, you should avoid pushing beyond your existing limits. By participating in our live stream classes, you agree that you will accept all responsibility for any injury you may sustain. Please avoid attending online sessions if you’re in doubt as to you ability to carry out the instructions safely.
2. Members with low/high blood pressure and/or cardiac irregularities should not attend class, until they have written permission from their Doctor. If there is any doubt, the Member should consult his doctor. Members must notify the Studio of any circumstances affecting their health which may be exacerbated through continued use of the Studio.
3. Members are required to follow the instructions of the instructor at all times
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. The Company cannot be held responsible for any particular session or instructor not being available for whatever reason. The Company reserves the right to make alterations to the sessions and instructors without notice and in its absolute discretion and the Company will not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except insofar as such loss is by law incapable of exclusion.
2. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that he is capable of undergoing a routine of exercises provided by any programme which he follows or class which he attends. Members accept the risk of injury from performing exercises and are advised to consult their doctor prior to beginning any session.
3. The Company accepts no liability for loss or damage to property of Members or for injury to Members on the Studio premises or outside the Studio except insofar as such loss, damage or injury is by law incapable of exclusion
USE OF FACILITIES
1. A Member is entitled to use the Studio provided always that the Studio may at any time without notice shut down for essential maintenance or due to instructor sickness withdraw all or part of its offering for any period or periods and with notice, where practicable, in connection with alteration or maintenance work or for reasons beyond the control of the Studio or the Company.
2. Children under the age of 16 may only use the Studio and attend classes if accompanied by an adult.
1. Members are required to give notice to the Company of any change of home address or email address. Failing such notice, all communications will be assumed to have been received by the Member within five days of mailing to the last address (of either type) notified to the Company.
2. The Company reserves the right to refuse admission to the Studio.
3. The Company may assign the benefit of the Registration Process and a Member’s membership to a third party at any time without notice to the Member.
4. A person who is not a party to the Registration Process has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely upon or enforce any term of the Registration Process.
5. The Company may, if a Member so wishes, communicate with the Member by electronic mail (“email”). By providing an email address to the Company the Member consents to receiving email communications from the Company, including notices pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. The Member also accepts the risk that email may not be a secure and confidential means of communication. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communicating with a Member by email.
6. Members must at all times observe the Studio guidelines which may be notified to them from time to time and are requested to comply with any reasonable directions which the management of the Studio may issue to ensure the smooth operation of the Studio for the convenience of all Members.
7. Any marketing, educational or other materials of this nature whatsoever produced by the Company in connection with the Studio and which are made available to Members at the Studio will at all times remain the property of the Company and will be subject to the Company’s copyright.
We collect email addresses.
Registration: on some parts of the site may ask you to register, and if you do we may ask for your name, email address, geographical address and other personal information.
From time to time we may ask you for further information, for example if you make a purchase.
We use the information to help us understand more about how our web site is used, to improve our site, and to send you information about us and our products which we think may be of interest to you, both electronically or otherwise. Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive further information about our products and services and those of our affiliates and partners, we and they may send you direct
We do not sell your personal information to others.
All personal and credit card information is encoded using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology before being sent over the Internet. To protect your data further, your credit card information is always stored in encrypted form in a database that is away from our Web site database, so it isn’t connected to the Internet. Credit card transactions are issued a digital certificate, ensuring that your data can only be read by our transaction system as long as your browser shows its secure mode symbol (such as a key or closed lock). To make the most of the security on our site, we recommend using Safari or Firefox, both of which enable SSL. We also recommend setting your browser’s
Your use of this web site hosted by Querencia Consultants Ltd and is subject to the following terms and conditions: